The Customer – EasyWay Tea
First founded in Taiwan in 1992, EasyWay Tea is an international, multi-award winning franchise specialising in tea, with an extensive range of unique tea related beverages. With stores in operation around the world, EasyWay has rapidly taken the beverage market by storm. Now, well into the new millennium, EasyWay Tea continues to build and develop franchise stores in many more locations around the world. It arrived in Sydney at the end of 2001 and since then its popularity with the Australian market has been an overwhelming success. EasyWay Tea has 30 sites located around New South Wales, Australia, including; Broadway Shopping Centre, Castle Tower Shopping Centre, Central Plaza and the University of Sydney.
- Make service time as quick as possible, minimising queues and customer wait times.
- The ability for site managers and supervisors to maintain their own drink and food offerings.
- Back Office software to be accessible by multiple accounts with different levels of access.
- Create a customer loyalty card system that customers can use in any EasyWay Tea site.
HOSTPOS installed the following ICRTouch solution;
- 30 x sites installed with ICRTouch TouchPoint which is intuitive, fast and easy to use Point of Sale software which meant staff could quickly start using the solution with minimal training, and customers were served quickly and easily reducing wait times and improving customer satisfaction and retention.
- TouchLoyalty installed for all sites along with branded Customer Loyalty Cards for nationwide points rewards and discounts.
- TouchOffice Web cloud back office solution from ICRTouch.
Our install of EasyWay Tea won ICRTouch’s International Install of the Year award at the 2017 iTouchies. To find out more about EasyWay Tea see their website.